The Google Analytics individual qualification exam covers basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes topics such as 1) planning and principles, 2) implementation and data collection, 3) configuration and administration, 4) conversion and attribution, 5) reports, metrics, and dimensions.
- Which of the following represents a macro conversion for an ecommerce site?
- Person A and person B each visit your ecommerce site once. During her visit Person A buy one of your products. She makes another purchase. Person B buys nothing. What is your ecommerce conversion rate for these two visits?
- Your business objective is to maximize the number of sales through your website. Which of following metrics would most directly help you measure performance against this objective?
- Which of the following technologies or feature can be used to add data to Google Analytics?
- Digital Analytics is:
- Which of the following would be most useful for optimizing landing pages?
- What is the hierarchy of Google Analytics data model?
- Which of the following is not a default medium in Google Analytics?
This exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing and optimizing video advertising campaigns across YouTube and the web.
- _ is used for video campaigns.
- Which targeting methods can be used with TrueView ads?
- If an advertiser adds affinity audiences and topics to the same targeting group, a TrueView ad will show:
- Which devices can an advertiser target with a mobile video masthead?
- On average, how long does it take for a video ad to get approved?
- How is a user added to a video remarketing list?
- Which is true when creating a targeting group for a video campaign?
- _ are optional, clickable thumbnail images that appear next to TrueView InStream ads on YouTube.
This exam covers advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing and optimizing Display campaigns.
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- Scenario: The Google Merchandise Store recently launched a mobile responsive website and started a few new ad campaigns. When looking at their overall traffic in Google Analytics, they noticed that they have a bounce rate of 85%. Which of the following dimensions would be useful when analyzing their traffic to determine the cause of this high bounce rate?
- For an advertiser focused on branding, what are the key success metrics?
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- An advertiser notices that a display campaign is receiving a large number of conversions at certain times and days of the week. Which feature would help this advertiser maximize the number of conversions received at the campaign’s current budget?
- Dynamic remarketing lets an advertiser:
This exam covers basic and advanced concepts of mobile advertising, including ad formats, bidding and targeting, and campaign measurement and optimization.
- To find the correct mobile bid, you would calculate:
- If an advertiser wants to run a Display Network campaign, which tool should she use to get targeting ideas and estimates?
- Assuming Google forwarding numbers are available in your country, what do you need before you can set up conversion tracking for calls from an ad or a website?
- The Mobile App Behavior reports provide data for:
- If you value mobile traffic over desktop, which bid adjustment should you set?
- Automated bidding is ideal for advertisers who:
- An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- The Mobile App Acquisition reports provide data for which of the following?
AdWords Fundamentals covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns. This exam covers basic and intermediate concepts, including the benefits of online advertising and AdWords, and best practices for managing and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- You can use Display Planner to:
- Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
- A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client’s campaign to help achieve their goal?
- When setting up a campaign, you can use Display Planner to get an idea of the budget and bids you should set based on your:
- Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
This exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing search ad campaigns across the Search Network.
- The owners of a coffeehouse would like to run an “afternoon espresso” promotion to increase sales on weekdays. Which AdWords feature would be most effective for preventing their search ads from appearing at night and on weekends?
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- True or false: Shopping Ads use Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads.
- How would you explain the importance of ad impressions to a client who’s concerned that her Search Network campaign is generating impressions but no clicks?
- Which AdWords feature would be most effective for preventing their search ads from appearing at night and on weekends?
- According to Google data, after seeing an ad on their smartphone, more than half of people:
- You manage the campaigns for a baby stroller manufacturer that sells its products online and through large retailers. To calculate the total profits from these campaigns, you should:
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
This exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including creating a Merchant Center account and product data feed and creating and managing Shopping campaigns.
- Which products should you submit the identifier_exists attribute with a value of no for?
- The feed that Luca exports from his point of sale system needs some cleanup before it will be accepted by Google Merchant Center. To meet the requirements, he needs to consistently change product_state to condition in his exported feed. What’s the best way to do this each time?
- Jane’s product feed would get disapproved due to:
- To set up a Shopping campaign, you’ll need to link your Google Merchant Center account and:
- Shopping ads on google.com:
- To set up ads for her local watch store in addition to the ads she already runs for her online store, Lucy should:
- Paige has an online dress boutique that sells dresses for women and children. She just got a new shipment of pink polkadot girls dresses. How can a Shopping campaign help Paige target her inventory?
- Toshiro wants to increase the conversion rate of his Shopping campaigns without increasing his budget. He should use:
This exam covers basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing mobile websites.
- Why are push notifications important for advertisers?
- When referring to the critical rendering path in site performance, a critical resource is:
- True or false: You can experiment with Google Analytics features by using the Google Merchandise Store demo account.
- Resources with responses that are ______ for all users are great candidates to be cached by a CDN.
- Some users are not comfortable converting on their mobile device. What could be an action you can take to improve their experience?
- Why do CSS @imports harm performance?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
This exam covers basic concepts in online advertising and sales skills. It assesses the effectiveness of sales representatives to sell Google digital solutions to businesses.
- You recently read a great article about the importance of a quality mattress in preventing back problems and it reminds you of your client who owns several mattress stores. After reading the article, you:
- Which is a good example of a question to better understand the client’s primary motivating factor for using AdWords?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Google Display Network because she can:
- If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from your ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- Which is a benefit of advertising online with Google AdWords?
- What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- Your client is interested in switching from TV, print, and radio advertising. What are the return on investment (ROI) benefits of online advertising campaigns?
- Your client wants to improve his ad positioning. You recommend that one way he can do this is by increasing his bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit him?