- Advertise on the Search network as well as the Display Network
- Add a map showing her location to her ads
- Prominently feature her street address in bold text
- Add a location extension to her ad
What location extensions do:
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number, and a map marker with your ad text.
- On mobile, they include a link with directions to your business.
- Clicks on ads with location extensions cost a standard cost-per-click.
How you benefit
- Location extensions encourage people to visit you in person.
- You can add multiple addresses by linking your account to Google My Business.
- On average, ads with location extensions see a 10% boost in clickthrough rate.
- You can target your ads around your business addresses.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en